Frequently Asked Questions
Marilyn Davies College of Business students with application questions should direct them solely to the staff in the MDCOB Dean's office at 713-221-8017 or via email to email@example.com.
With our scholarship applications FAQ, you’ll find all the information you need on applying for scholarships, with advice on where to find scholarships, how to submit your application and what to include.
- One (1) reference letter (preferred from UHD professor but not required). PDF Format strongly preferred
- Completed Program Guide for your primary major.
- Personal statement (500 words or less) detailing why you should be considered for a scholarship. PDF format is highly preferred.
- Download the Advising Degree Worksheets:
- Enter the grades you received for the classes you have already completed.
- For the classes, you have yet to complete, enter the term in which you plan to take the course (this is not binding - we want to have an idea of your intended progress to the degree)
- For graduate students, this is the Sequence Guide provided by your advisor. Email MDCOBGradAdvising@uhd.edu if you need another copy.