Microsoft 365 (Formerly O365)
Office 365 is a web-based service by Microsoft that provides Email/Calendar access, Office Web Apps, and much more. Following is a list of the main features.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Email/Calendar with premium spam and malware protection.
- Microsoft Teams: Meetings, chat, file storage apps, and much more.
- Office Web Apps: Create and edit files in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more via a web browser.
- File Storage: One Drive for Business with 1TB of storage.
- Office 365 Pro Plus: Desktop versions of Office on up to 5 PC's or Macs per user.
- Office Mobile Apps on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user.
Password Issues? Visit the Password Assistance page.
Displaying the following notice pertaining to the use of systems in Texas Higher Education entities is required per Texas Administrative Code (Title 1, Part 10, Chapter 202): Unauthorized use is prohibited; Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring; Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution; No expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.
- Copy files to OneDrive - We recommend using the OneDrive website method.
- Managing Junk Email
- Import/Export Rules in Outlook
- Move Personal Folders to O365
- Set up Office Apps & Email for Android
- Set up Office Apps & Email for iOS
- Download O365 Applications
- OneDrive App for Windows or OneDrive App for Mac
- Forward my Email
- O365 Training
- O365 FAQs
- Microsoft Teams Training