Requesting UHD Transcripts
An unofficial transcript is a copy of your UHD academic record. Unofficial transcripts are not sealed in an envelope or sent to third parties. They are used for informational purposes only and do not have the university name, logo, or seal, as these are only provided on official transcripts. If needing for admissions purposes, please note that most schools require an official transcript.
- Is there a fee to request an official UHD transcript?
- Official UHD transcripts are $10 each.
- If I have a hold on my account, can I order a transcript?
- Some holds may affect your ability to submit transcript requests until cleared. Please review your myUHD to determine if you have a hold that needs to be cleared.
- How are mailed transcripts sent?
- Mailed transcripts are sent via USPS Ground. Tracking is not available.
- When should I order a transcript if I am currently enrolled and need my grades for
- If you are currently enrolled and need final grades posted on your transcript, please review the Academic Calendar for the date grades will be available for your term.
- When should I order a transcript if I am graduating at the end of the current term?
- Awarded degrees will post to transcripts approximately 4-6 weeks after all grades are posted for the current term. Before ordering an official transcript, you can review your unofficial transcript in myUHD to see if your degree is posted.
- Do transcripts show conferral dates of graduation or anticipated graduation dates?
- Transcripts do not list anticipated graduation dates.
- In the event you are in need of a letter conferring your degree before it is posted, please contact the Graduation Unit at UHDGraduation@uhd.edu to request a Letter of Conferral.
- Currently enrolled students needing a letter with anticipated graduation dates can complete an Enrollment Verification Request Form and submit with photo ID to UHDRecords@uhd.edu.
- How do I include an attachment with my transcript request?
- Attachment forms (for LSAC, NursingCAS, etc.) can be uploaded to your request in Parchment.
- I need help logging in to myUHD, who do I contact?
- Contact the UHD IT Help Desk at 713-221-8031 for issues with logging in to MyUHD account or resetting a password for MyUHD account.
- How do I cancel a transcript request?
- Transcript requests that have not been processed and sent can be cancelled online in your Parchment account.
- How do I check the status of my transcript request?
- Login to your Parchment account to check the status of your transcript request.
- Can a third party request my transcript and/or pay for the transcript for me?
- Yes, Third Parties can request and pay for transcripts on your behalf through Parchment.
- My transcript is wrong or missing information. Who do I contact?
- For issues with missing transcript information, please contact UHDTranscript@uhd.edu.