Business and Professional Experience:
Worked on various large to
medium size IT projects as project manager, systems consultant, senior analyst,
and as programmer analyst:
Works on process improvements for health care industry to automate front and
back office using process improvement techniques and Information technology
Implements custom and packaged software to automate patient scheduling,
reminders, and follow-up’s mostly using cloud based software with HIPAA
compliances, performed advisory and application implementation services,
managed design and implementation of tech enabled business solutions for
• Completed technical feasibility study on a thirty million dollar police
records management system.
• Worked as a technical manager to convert legacy Payroll exception tracking
system to SAP/R3, and legacy personnel system to SAP/R3 HR system.
• Developed and implemented enterprise imaging and workflow automation system.
• Implemented BI/Reporting portfolio for HPD executive and operational
management, Implemented systems to track red-light cameras ticketing and
reporting. Created reports to analyze impact of red-light cameras on vehicle
• Managed, trained, and mentored technical IT staff.
• Worked on a very large engineering and construction project management
system, developed training manuals, business processes and supervised staff.
Also owned IT training company focused on Microsoft technologies.technologies.
Volunteer for local
community organizations, mostly to re-train workers in current office