Skip to main content

chss web request form

College of Humanities and Social Sciences Web Request Forms

New Web Site or Web Edit Request Form

This form is for CHSS faculty and staff only.  (If you are requesting a new page or web site, please obtain approval from your department chair or the college Associate Dean or Dean of CHSS) 

  • Use this form to request changes to existing CHSS websites and pages.
  • Use this form to request a new CHSS sub-site or page.

CHSS Web Request Form

CHSS Faculty Biography Page Request Form

For CHSS faculty:

  • Use this form to request a new faculty biography page or to update an existing faculty bio page.

CHSS Biography Page Form