Skip to main content


International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators Accreditation

Parking Citation Appeal

To appeal parking citations, complete the Parking Citation Appeal form. Bring the completed form (along with the original Parking Citation) to Parking Services for processing.

Request for Police/Security Service

To request police and/or security service at your university function, complete and submit the Request for Police form or Security Service Form.

Citizen Complaint Form

The department's image and reputation depend on the personal integrity and discipline of all departmental employees. To a large degree, the public image of the department is determined by a professional response to allegations of misconduct against its employees.

To begin the process of filing a complaint on an officer or employee of the department, please complete the Citizen Complaint Form and submit it to the University of Houston-Downtown Police Department. A citizen’s complaint, and its subsequent investigation, causes the department to examine the service we provide and to make necessary improvements in the delivery of our service.

Texas Public Information Act Request Form

Complete the Texas Public Information Act Request Form (link to University of Houston System Office of General Counsel) to make a request of the UHD Police Department regarding an incident report, accident report, information report or other information. Fill-in the requested information and then print the form; make sure to sign the form. To ensure that your request is a valid request under the Texas Public Information Act, please hand-deliver or mail the completed form to the UHD Police Department.

U.S. Mail:

University of Houston System Public Information Act Officer
4302 University Drive Office 311 E. Cullen Building
Houston, TX 77204-2028