UHD has partnered with BankMobile to deliver refunds and offer you smarter ways to manage your money. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.
You can use these easy steps to check the status of your refund. If a credit is on:
- Financial Aid and/or Scholarships
- Select your refund preference through BankMobile
- Check to see that your aid has been posted to your account
If your aid does not appear in the payment portion of your Account Statement, the Financial Aid Office has either not received your aid or has not completed processing it.
- If your balance is negative, this is the pending refund that you will receive through
BankMobile, via your selected refund preference on the next processing date
- Cash, Check, E‐Check and/or Money Order
- Select a refund preference through BankMobile
- Refunds for these payments will begin processing after the official day of record
and will be sent to you through BankMobile, via your selected refund preference, on
the next processing date
- Credit Cards
- Credit Card refunds will be processed back to the card used for the original transaction
- Credit Card refunds for dropped classes will begin processing after the official day of record
- Allow 7‐10 business days for your refund to be processed
If your financial aid has not been posted or if you have any additional questions regarding your aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 713‐221‐8041 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions regarding your refund or BankMobile, please contact the Student Accounting Office at Studentacct@uhd.edu.