Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems
The UHD Bachelor of Business in Management Information Systems program is based on a national model curriculum developed by educators and computer professionals, endorsed by the
Association for Information Technology Professionals, the
Association for Computing Machinery and the
Association for Information Systems, and adopted by leading universities across the nation.
The student can choose from a variety of electives, including:
- Programming languages
- Enterprise systems
- Web technology
- Information security
- Microcomputer applications
A Major Opportunity is offered to students in an environment that allows them to prepare for a lifetime of learning and growth in various information technology careers such as:
- Systems analyst
- Database administrator
- Knowledge systems developer
- Network systems administrator
- E-commerce systems developer
- Information systems consultant
Key Knowledge Areas Covered in the MIS Program
- Foundations of Information Systems
- Information Systems Development Processes
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Technologies
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Data & Information Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Systems Project Management
- Information Systems Strategy, Management & Acquisition
- And more!
We look forward to working with you to tailor your academic program to your career goals. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the program advisor.
One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.