The Davies College of Business offers undergraduate minors in the following areas:
For information on specific degree requirements refer to the UHD Catalog.
General Academic Requirements for Minors
- Student must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or better at UHD to be approved to pursue a minor.
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA or better in courses in the minor for minor to be certified at graduation.
- No field experience course (ACC 4380, BA 4380, EIS 4380, FIN 4380, MGT 4380, MKT 4380, PLM 4380, or SCM 4380) may be applied to a minor program.
- The minor field elected must be different from the major.
- A student must complete all course work required for the minor in addition to all course work required for the degree prior to graduation.
- All minor programs in the Davies College of Business require at least 9 hours upper-level course work in residence at UHD.
Students should note that in some instances courses listed as requirements or options for the minor program may have prerequisites that are not listed as part of the program. Prerequisites will not be waived. The procedures for declaring a minor are available from the
Davies College of Business Student Services Office, Room B101.