Marilyn Davies College of Business
Department of Accounting and International Business
Department of Finance and Management Information Systems
Department of General Business, Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Department of Management and Insurance Risk Management
For information on specific degree requirements refer to the UHD Catalog.
General Academic Requirements for Minors
- Marilyn Davies College of Business majors must have a minimum 2.0 GPA at UHD to declare a minor.
- Students majoring in a non-Business field must have a minimum 2.0 GPA at UHD to be approved for a Marilyn Davies College of Business minor.
- Student must have a 2.0 GPA or better in courses in the minor for minor to be certified at graduation.
- The field experience courses (ACC 4380, BA 4380, MIS 4380, FIN 4380, MGT 4380, MKT 4380, PLM 4380, or SCM 4380) may not be applied to a minor program.
- The minor field elected must be different from the major.
- A student must complete all course work required for the minor in addition to all course work required for the degree prior to graduation.
- All minor programs in the Davies College of Business require at least 9 hours upper-level course work in residence at UHD.
Students should note that in some instances courses listed as requirements or options for the minor program may have prerequisites that are not listed as part of the program. Prerequisites will not be waived. The procedure to declare a minor is available from the Marilyn Davies College of Business Student Services Office, Room B101.