Emergency Deferment Plan
UHD offers an Emergency Deferment Plan to Texas Residents to lock in their semester enrollment without making an out-of-pocket payment at the time of execution.
What you need to know:
- This plan does not cover and cannot be utilized for prior unpaid balances.
- This plan is available for students who may require additional time necessary for financial aid processing. Once financial aid has posted to the student account, the payment will be applied towards the future installments and the initial deferment. Any excess financial aid funding, after all tuition and mandatory fee charges are paid, will be refunded to the student via BankMobile.
- Eligible students can apply for one Emergency Deferment Plan a semester.
- Five percent (5%) simple interest will be assessed once a term.
- The plan must be paid during the term for which it was entered and before registration for future semesters will be allowed.
- Must be classified as a Texas Resident and pay resident tuition rates.
- Must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Must not have any financial holds with the University or have any past due balances.