Fall 2023 $500 book loan available beginning August 15th, 2023. The book loan option must be executed by September 12th, 2023. Book loans will not be available after this date. Book loan is due by October 15, 2023.
SHOP TEXTBOOKS RESPONSIBLY
Order textbooks now from UHD. Send home. Contact free. Go Digital!
Order your textbooks and course materials now for home delivery. Have them in hand when you arrive on campus. Contact AND crowd free.
Save money! Order $100 or more to get free shipping! Flat rate for ground shipping is $7.50. Don’t forget to add any needed supplies, tech and gear to your cart.
Let's Go Digital! Affordable, Accessible, and Contactless Textbooks Now.
Digital textbooks are intuitive to use, and you can use them right away. They also give you the ability to take notes and on average, cost 25% less than a new physical textbook price. Digital Materials are also the BEST Contactless option for your Course Materials.
Books not assigned yet?
We can let you know when they are available.
Get Started > Visit UHD Campus Store
UHD offers Book Loans in the fall and spring semesters to aid in the process of purchasing necessary books and supplies in the beginning of the semester. Book loans are not available during the summer or mini-semesters.
What you need to know:
- Book loans are available online only in the amount of $500 for students registered in half time enrollment.
- Book loans must be requested prior to the reporting day for the semester (see Academic Calendar for official availability dates).
- Book loans can only be used at the UHD campus bookstore in-person or online and is available for use the next business day after it is issued.
- If the full amount of the book loan is not used, an adjustment will be made to your account to reflect the actual amount used. All adjustments are processed before the book loan due date.
- Any credit for returned books will have the credit applied back to your student account and will be applied to any outstanding balance for the current semester. Any remaining amount will be refunded through the normal student refund processes.
- Once executed, the book loan cannot be cancelled.
- There is a $5 non-refundable loan set up fee that will be added to the student's account.
- Five percent (5%) simple interest will be charged once a semester.
- The loan can be paid at any time, but must be paid before registration for future semesters will be allowed.
- Must be enrolled in at least half time enrollment for the current semester.
- Must not have any financial holds with the University or have any past due balances.
- Must not have received a financial aid refund greater than $300 for the current semester.