- Students are required to attend class, whether face to face or virtually, and complete assignments as set forth in the class syllabus.
- Students are responsible for checking their UHD Gatormail, registration status, and verifying their registration record after the change of registration (add/drop) period is completed.
- Students who are not officially enrolled (includes payment or arrangement for payment) at the end of second payment deadline will not be eligible to receive a grade for the class.
Students who have been administratively withdrawn from class(es):
- for failure to attend or notify the faculty member and have evidence that they in
fact were attending classes or had contacted the faculty member to notify them of
an absence (dated email will suffice)
- who were so incapacitated by illness or injury as to not be able to contact the university have the right to appeal the drop.
Students must appeal in writing and attach supporting documentation within (2) business days of the withdrawal. Submit an Appeal Form (available online here) and proof of payment arrangement to the Registrar’s office.
Only one level of appeal is allowed. Decisions of the Registrar are final.