CHSS Entering Graduate Student Scholarship
This is a need-based scholarship. Eligible students will be selected for this scholarship in the order their CHSS New Graduate Student Scholarship application form was received until funds are exhausted.
Award Amount: $2,000 Application Deadline: September 4, 2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Have applied for admission to a CHSS Graduate Degree or Certificate program for the Spring 2023, Summer 2023, or Fall 2023 semester
- Have a prior undergraduate and/or graduate GPA (if applicable) of 3.0+
- Have completed less than 6 semester credit hours in a CHSS graduate degree or certificate program prior to the start of the fall 2023 semester
- Be registered for at least 6 semester credit hours in a CHSS Graduate Degree or Certificate program for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Submit a FAFSA (or TAFSA) application. (This information will be used to determine financial need. Students must have demonstrated financial need in order to receive this scholarship).
- Submit the CHSS New Graduate Student Scholarship application form by September 4, 2023.