Traditional MBA Program
The UHD Traditional MBA program provides the opportunity for career acceleration, knowledge and skills increase in as little as one year as a full time student. The reinvented one year MBA program offers the following distinct benefits:
- Modern and Corporate Driven Curriculum: Developed with direct input of executives, leaders and specialists from various corporations. For many of our students, this winning curriculum is why they made the UHD MBA program the largest in the Houston area.
- Efficient Schedule: The hybrid evening classes are held in our centrally located, state of the art facility with a conveniently attached garage. The schedule and the location are benefiting many of our students
- We are excited to offer professionals the choice of taking our classes either in-person in our traditional hybrid format or online. If there are courses you feel you can learn better at home on your own schedule, sign up for the course online. If the classroom environment is better for some topics, you can take the course in-person with our hybrid format. It is your choice, for every course. We offer the flexibility and interaction you need and under your control to choose when you need it.
- Team Teaching: A well selected specialist from the corporate world and an excellent faculty member work together to give our students both the needed theoretical foundations and the practical know how. Our students are loving this revolutionary method of teaching.
- Flipped Classroom: Our class lectures are recorded and made available ahead of the scheduled classes. This allows for a richer interaction and learning between the teaching team and the students. Our students favor this original method of teaching.
- Attractive Tuition Rates: All the benefits that our program provides is accessible at one of the lowest tuition rates in Texas.
- Diverse Concentrations: Candidates can choose the concentration that will better suit their career aspirations and learning objectives. The available concentrations are:
- General Management MBA
- MBA with concentration in Accounting
- MBA with concentration in Finance
- MBA with concentration in Human Resources Management
- MBA with concentration in International Business
- MBA with concentration in Leadership
- MBA with concentration in Project Management & Process Improvement
- MBA with concentration in Sales Management and Business Development
- MBA with concentration in Supply Chain Management
Please note that for some MBA candidates leveling courses may be required which may extend the time needed for the completion of the program. The two year and three year MBA programs may not be available to international students. For a complete determination of Traditional and Soft-Start MBA degree time statuses, a sequence plan developed with one of the MBA advisors is necessary.
We now offer a Masters in Professional Accountancy
The UHD Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAC) program focuses on the upper level accounting courses required to sit for the CPA exam. Individuals interested in advancing their analytical decision-making skills through accounting would also be a good fit for this program. Learn More.