Gordon Mary Cain Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship Application
This scholarship application is open to all students in any track of the Master of Arts in Teaching degree program (MAT C&I, MAT with Certification, MAT with Dual Credit). The scholarship is awarded for one semester as a reimbursement upon successful completion of the semester with a minimum 3.5 GPA. Students must still pay their tuition in full by the payment deadline. All MAT students may reapply for the scholarship each semester. The scholarship will provide a set amount towards tuition and fees for the requested semester.
This scholarship is extremely competitive, and scholarship recipients will be selected through a juried process based upon academic standing and information included on the Cain Graduate Scholarship Application (below). Two scholarships will be awarded per semester. Students must meet the following criteria:
- Students who have been officially admitted into one of the MAT program tracks
- Students must register for at least six hours in the semester for which the scholarship is requested
- Students must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Submission of a completed application packet in Tk20/WatermarkTM following the steps
|Application Due Dates||Application Opens||Application Closes|
|Fall||October 1||November 15|
|Spring||March 1||April 15|
|Summer||May 1||June 15|
Instructions for Completing the Online Application in Tk20/WatermarkTM
- DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO LOG IN TO Tk20/WatermarkTM
- Log into Tk20WatermarkTM at https://uhd.tk20.com using your UHD Gatormail username and passw
- Note: Never Use the Back Button
- Select the Applications from the menu on the left.
- Select the green tab toward the middle of the page titled: Create New Application.
- Select Gordon Mary Cain Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship Application for the semester you plan to enter the program.
- Next, complete the application as directed. Note: Items with the (*) are required fields.
- Follow the instructions on the applications on how to upload your transcripts and essay.
- Once you reach the bottom of the screen, you will see several options:
- Save: Return later
- Close: Exit and withdraw your application
- Submit: Send your application for official review
- Return to previous page
- Next: Button inactive
- When your application is ready, enter your initials and click Submit to send your application for official review.
- If you have forgotten your UHD Gatormail username and password, please contact UHD Information Technology Help Desk:
IT Help Desk
- For assistance with Tk20/WatermarkTM or the scholarship application log-in process, please contact the Unit Administrator at: email@example.com.