The Title V Pathways to Teaching Careers grant is designed to increase the number of exceptional teachers with the following certification:
- EC-6 Core Subjects with Bilingual Supplement
- EC-6 Core Subjects with ESL Supplement
- 4-8 Core Subjects with ESL Supplement
- EC-6 Core Subjects with Ec-12 Special Education and ESL Supplemental
The grant provides the following support and services to students:
- Book vouchers, up to $300/semester
- Enhanced, specialized advising
- Tutoring and seminars tailored to educator preparation students
- Paid PPR test fees
- And More!
- Plan to pursue an UE undergraduate degree
- Begin full-time college classes in the fall semester with 0-15 hours of previous college credit or be a new transfer student
- Meet GPA and other requirements for acceptance into the teacher education program
Want to Learn More?
Funds for this program provided by Title V, U.S. Department of Education, Pathways to Teaching Careers grant.