CHSS Graduate Resources
CHSS Graduate Handbook
The CHSS Graduate Handbook (PDF) provides information for CHSS Graduate Students including: CHSS Administration contact information, graduate student policies, overviews of each program, and helpful tips and resources.
UHD Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog provides detailed information on policies, degree plans, and course descriptions for all graduate students at UHD.
Please see the relevant tuition and fees information provided by the UHD Student Business Services page.
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences is proud to offer a number of scholarships for both new and continuing graduate students. Please see the links below for more information on these opportunities.
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Scholarships
- Master of Arts in Rhetoric and Composition Scholarships
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Scholarships
- Master or Science in Technical Communication Scholarships
- Entering Graduate Student Scholarship
- Continuing Graduate Student Crisis Scholarship
- Graduate Certificate in History Scholarships
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Composition Studies
- Graduate Certificate in History
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Plain Language
- Graduate Certificate in Medical and Applied Health Communication
CHSS Graduate Assistantship Program
Graduate assistantships allow students to gain practical work experience in higher education while they pursue their master’s degrees. Learn more about the Graduate Assistantship Program.
CHSS Graduate Program Forms
Here is a list of linked forms for all CHSS Graduate Programs.
- Graduate Transfer Credit Petition Form
- CHSS Graduate Admissions Decision Appeal Form
- CHSS Graduate Student Probation, Suspension, Dismissal Appeal Form
One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.