Skip to main content


Course Substitution and Degree Plan Appeals

Appeals for course substitutions in College of Humanities & Social Sciences degree plans are initiated by the student's academic advisor. The request is then reviewed, approved, or rejected by the faculty coordinator of the degree plan and the dean's office. Students should contact a CHSS advisor about course substitutions and degree plans.

Last updated 1/30/2020 5:10 AM