UHD is currently transitioning student information systems from myUHD to myUHD2.0. Class registration for the Fall 2019 will take place in myUHD 2.0.
- If necessary, meet with your academic advisor/program advisor to discuss your degree plan and academic progress.
- Clear any holds that may prevent registration. To check your status, log into your myUHD 2.0 account.
- Review the class schedule.
- Register for classes through myUHD 2.0.
- Review the Academic Calendar for important registration, payment, and class dates.
You may only register for the courses for which you have completed the prerequisites. The following tools are available to assist you with reviewing prerequisite courses prior to registering for classes - the UHD catalog
, class schedule
, and Degree Progress Report