Requesting a Transcript Online
Effective September 1, 2013, a transcript fee of $10 will be charged for each printed official transcript. Transcripts requested to be sent electronically through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to other institutions of Higher Education or as a PDF through our chosen partner Scrip-Safe will not incur an additional cost.
- Electronic transcripts (EDI or PDF): no additional cost
- Printed transcripts (mail or pick-up): $10.00 per transcript (non-refundable)
Requests for an official transcript must be made online through Student eServices. Requests received via mail, fax or in person will be held
To request an official transcript, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.uhd.edu/eservices
- Select "My Transcript and Grades"
- Enter your Network ID (or 900# for former students) and password
- Proceed with making your transcript request
For more information on logging into Student eServices, please see the
Instructions on how to access Student e-services.
To pick up an official transcript in person, students must ensure that:
- A government or school issued photo ID is presented at the time of pick up.
- If a third person (an individual other than the student) is picking up the official transcript, a statement signed by the student, authorizing UHD to release the transcript and naming the individual who will pick it up, must be presented at the time of pick up. An official government issued photo ID from the individual picking up transcript is required at time of pick up.
Note: Official transcripts cannot be released if the student’s account is delinquent or if there is an active hold preventing the release of the transcript. Students can check their account and hold information online via Student eServices, under “My Admissions and Enrollment Status.”
Transcript Processing Time
|1.||Processing time is two (2) business days from the date the request is received.|
|2.||During peak registration and grade posting periods, please allow three (3) business days from the date the request is received.|
|3.||If you have any questions, need assistance or would like to report that an official transcript has not been received as requested, please contact the
Registrar's Office at 713-221-8999 or
Note: business days exclude University holidays and/or weekends