Microsoft Teams is the one app that can help you meet, chat and collaborate from anywhere.
Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Create Teams and channels for tracking projects, conversations, files and meetings
- Schedule online meetings that automatically integrate with your existing Outlook calendar ahead of time or start one instantly
- Chats and files shared before, during and after meetings are always available, so people can refer to them at any time
- Store all your files, docs and more in one place
- Share your desktop, applications or a whiteboard during meetings
- Automatically record and upload video, audio and shared content from meetings to Microsoft Stream
- Integrate your favorite apps: Planner, Trello, GitHub and many more
Teams is available for free to all UHD faculty, staff and students as part of the Microsoft 365 Suite.
Microsoft Teams is available as part of the O365 suite of software at uhd.edu/o365. You may also download desktop or mobile versions of Teams.