Skip to main content

UHD Network Account Password Assistance

This page contains information on how to change or reset your password for your UHD network account.

Your UHD network account is used to access myUHD, email, computers, PASS, VPN, Blackboard, Canvas, WiFi, etc.

If it is not your UHD network account password that needs resetting, see the PeopleSoft/PASS password assistance page.

Network Account

Change Network Account Password

(Use this method if you know your password and wish to change it)

  1. Click the Network Account button above to be taken to the login page.
  2. Log in by entering your username and clicking Login/Update Password and entering your password and clicking Login/Update Password a second time.
  3. Click the Proceed to Duo to complete two factor authentication. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  4. Along the top, click the drop-down arrow next to the person icon with your name: Account Dropdown Screenshot
  5. Select Change Password, fill out the information provided and click the Save button.

Forgot Your Network Account Password?

(Use this method if you do not know your password)

  1. Click the Network Account button above to be taken to the login page.
  2. Click the Forgot My Password button.
  3. Type in your username and click the Submit button.
  • If you don't know your username, contact the IT Service Desk at (713) 221-8031.
  • Enter the email address or mobile phone number which is on file with UHD.
  • If the information is on file, you will select your preferred method and click the Send New Password button.

Frequently Asked Questions

What platforms are associated with my Network account?

  • Student/Faculty/Staff Blackboard
  • Student/Faculty/Staff E-mail (GatorMail, Exchange/Outlook & Outlook Web)
  • Gator (Linux) Account
  • Computer access
  • WiFi access
  • myUHD
  • e-Appraisal
  • Library Databases (off-campus)
  • DocuWare

What if I don't know my network account username?
If you don't know your username, you can contact the IT department at (713 )221-8031 or

What if my network account is disabled?
If your account is disabled, you can contact the IT department at (713 )221-8031 or IT will enable accounts one time only for a maximum of 30 days in order for the department to complete the appropriate paperwork.

What if my name was changed?
Prior to submitting a Name Change form to IT, you must have officially changed your name with the Office of Human Resources.