Adding a Server in Respondus
The first time that you use Respondus to Import questions or Retrieve them from Blackboard, you must add a new server. Once you have Imported your questions into Respondus, you will need to add a server to publish the questions to Blackboard.
Publish Questions into Blackboard
1. Click the Preview & Publish tab. (Alternatively, if you are retrieving questions, select Retrieval & Reports).
2. Click the Publish button at left and click the Publish Wizard button. OR Click Retrieve
3. Select add new server from the drop-down menu.
4. An Add New Server Settings dialog-box will pop up. Select the Yes, check for preconfigured server settings option and click Next.
5. Enter the required settings.
a) The name can be whatever you prefer. If you teach at other institutions, you may want to specify UHD in the name to differentiate.
b) The ability to enter your login information here is disabled, as UHD uses a SAML based login utililizing your Microsoft O365 account. You will enter your login information in a subsequent step.
c) Select the Run connection test option and click Next.
You will see message below:
If the connection was successfully made, you will be able to select courses from your
course list and publish tests or pools as needed.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform