International Graduate Applicants
International GRADUATE Applicants Must:
- Apply online using the UHD online graduate application.
- Submit their $80 admissions application fee.
- Current UHD degree-seeking students and alumni qualify for a graduate application fee waiver, as long as an application fee has not already been submitted. Once an application fee has been submitted it is non-refundable and good for one calendar year. Current UHD students and alumni can contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com for more information prior to submitting their graduate application online.
- Submit official transcript(s) from institution(s) where their bachelor’s degree(s) or equivalent was awarded. If
applicants attended a college or university outside the United States, their transcript(s)
must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service recognized by UHD prior to applying for admissions to the university.
- Current UHD degree-seeking students and alumni may request their current and/or final official transcript through the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for purposes of completing their graduate application file for initial review, as well as to render admission decision through the program to which the student has applied.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; applicants should visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
If you hold a non-immigrant visa, you are classified as an international student. If you have applied for immigrant status, but have not adjusted your status with the Immigration and Naturalization Service, you must also apply for international admissions.
If you have further questions regarding international student documents, please visit the International Admissions website or contact the Coordinator of International Admissions.
Marilyn Davies College of Business
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Non-Profit Management
- Master of Arts in Rhetoric and Composition
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Science in Technical Communication
College of Sciences & Technology
College of Public Service