Virtual Information Session
Financial Aid Workshop and Information Sessions
Are you planning to transfer to UHD for the Spring 2024 session and need to know how to receive your financial aid? We have an information session just for you. We will be hosting virtual zoom sessions in November and December to provide the information you need.
During the sessions we will cover:
- Updating your FAFSA
- Process to cancel aid at your prior institution.
- Cost of Attendance
- Satisfactory Academic Requirements
- Types of aid available
- Payment Plan options
Instructions for the day of the session:
- This session will be scheduled for one hour.
- The password to join is "TRANSFER"
- The room will be locked 10 minutes after the start time. You will not be able to enter the session once the room is locked.
- You will automatically be in a virtual "waiting room" until the host lets you in.
- When you log on your computer/phone you will need to connect to audio.
- There will be a presentation in the beginning of the session and following there will be a Q&A where you can ask general financial aid questions or if you have specific, personal questions.
- The host will move you to a separate breakout room within the Zoom Meeting if you have a personal financial aid question.
- You will get a notification on your screen to join the breakout room.
- Accept the breakout room invitation.