Once all financial aid processing requirements have been completed, the student will be offered a financial aid award package. An award notification will be sent via email to the student’s Gatormail account.
The student must log in to MyUHD in order to accept awards. For help logging in, see My Financial Aid Status.
To accept awards on MyUHD:
- Log in to My Financial Aid and Scholarships Info on MyUHD.
- Click Financial Aid.
- Click Award.
- Click Award for Aid Year and select the appropriate aid year from the drop down menu.
- Click Award Overview Tab to view award offers.
- Click Terms and Conditions Tab to agree to financial aid terms and conditions prior to accepting awards.
- Click Accept Award Offer Tab. Most grants will automatically be accepted, but if you want to accept other awards, you can either:
- Click Accept Full Amount All Awards;
- Indicate the partial amount that you would like to accept in the appropriate box. Remember, if you accept a partial amount, it will be split between the fall and spring semesters.