Reserving Equipment from IT Surplus Store
When you buy a computer from the IT Surplus Store, you first must reserve the item, and then pay for it at myUHD.
Instructions to Reserve a Computer
- Visit Online IT Surplus Store.
- Login using your network credentials and click Continue.
- Select a location where you would like to pick up your equipment, and click Continue.
- Review the available equipment, select what you would like to purchase, and click Continue.
- Review your selection, and click the add to cart button.
- If you wish, update the quantity you would like to purchase. Then click Continue.
Note: There is a limit of 3 computers you can purchase.
- Verify and confirm your order by checking off the agreement box, and click Reserve Items.
- Once you reserve your equipment, you will receive a GatorMail confirmation of your reservation with instructions on how to pay for your equipment.
The University of Houston System charges a processing fee on all credit card transactions.
This processing fee is...
- assessed on all credit card brands.
- not greater than the University's applicable merchant discount rate for credit card transactions.
- assessed to Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, PrePaid Cards, and Check Cards.
- assessed on all credit card transactions that occur online or in person at the Cashier's Office.