When you buy a computer from the IT Surplus Store, you first must reserve the item, and then pay for it at myUHD2.0.
Instructions to Pay for IT Surplus Store Computer
- Do NOT pay for a computer until a reservation has been made using the Online IT Surplus Store.
- Login to myUHD2.0. On the right, click Student Financials.
- At the bottom left, click UHD Optional Fees.
- Click the link for the current term.
- Click the magnifying glass to select your reserved item and click Save.
- Go back to Student Financials and at left, click Make a Payment.
- Select your method of payment, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click on Submit.
- After payment is complete, you will receive a receipt confirmation via email.
Please bring a copy of your email receipt to IT Surplus Store (S819) to pick up your equipment. Cash payments can be made at
the cashier office (S310).