UHD Digital Signage
You can display digital signage on the TV Monitors across campus free of charge
UHD Digital Signage Ad Standards
Your ads, messages and flyers can be delivered "Full Screen" and on the "UHD Information Page".
Your ads should be in jpeg format and in the following resolutions:
- Full Screen: 1920 x 1080 Landscape 72 dpi
- UHD Information Page: 1024 x 768 Landscape 72 dpi
Your Ad will be added as part of the rotation and the frequency of how much it is displayed will depend on the total number of ads, message and flyers currently running.
For Faculty/Staff wishing to place ads and messages on the digital signage system should contact their Web Technician in their academic or administrative division. They have been given the rights to upload content to UHD Digital Signage Systems.
For Student Ads, please refer to /student-life/student-activities/organizations/Pages/digital-ad-guidelines.aspx
Current Display locations - UHD Digital Signage System
The displays listed below use networked media players to distribute content. All of the players on the UHD Digital Signage System can display shared, system-wide content.
One Main Building
|1st Floor North|
|3rd Floor North (advising)|
|3rd Floor North (registrar)|
|4th floor north (west hallway,library)|
|4th floor north (east elevator, library)|
|5th Floor North (library)|
|7th Floor North|
|8th Floor North|
|9th Floor North|
|3rd Floor South (Vertical) (student services)|
|3rd Floor South|
|3rd Floor South (admissions)|
|5th Floor South (library)|
|7th Floor South|
|8th Floor South (outside academic computer lab)|
|10th Floor South|
|3rd floor (near elevators)|
|4th floor (near elevators)|
|6th floor (near elevators)|
|7th floor (near elevators)|
|7th floor (TTLC)|
|1st floor (near atm machine)|
|2nd floor (across from elevators)|
|3rd floor (across from elevators)|
Shea St. Building
|1st Floor North (near north entrance)|
|1st Floor South (near elevators)|
|2nd Floor South (near elevators)|
|3rd Floor South (near elevators)|
|1st Floor (above the vending machines)|
|2nd Floor (near weight room)|
|3rd Floor (main entrance desk)|
|2nd floor (waiting area for advising)|
|3rd floor (lobby near elevators)|
|3rd floor (by vending machine)|
|3rd floor (by computer lab)|
Content Delivery by Location:
There are several formulas currently used for delivering digital signage content:
- The Digital Signage in the One Main, Academic, and Commerce buildings play content from the System-wide Digital
- Signage (Downtown) Channel. The content is rotating and in delivered proportional timeslots.
- The Digital Signage at the Shea Building plays content from the System-wide Digital Signage (Downtown) Channel for
- 40 minutes out of each hour and content specific to the COB for 20 minutes out of each hour.
- The Digital Signage at the Student Life Center plays content from the System-wide Digital Signage (Downtown) Channel
- for 40 minutes out of each hour and content specific to the Student Life Center for 20 minutes out of each hour.
- The Digital Signage at UHD Northwest plays content from the System-wide Digital Signage (Downtown) Channel and content
- from the System-wide Digital Signage (Downtown) Channel. The content is rotating and delivered in proportional timeslots
Localized Digital Signs (hosted and managed locally by Departments)
Separate from the University-wide Digital Signage System The list below encompasses local UHD displays. Content is delivered from local departments or colleges.
|Library - 4th & 5th Floor||Library|
|Sports & Fitness||Sports & Fitness|
Shea Street Building
S300 Financial Aid