Voice Mail PIN
Creating/Resetting Your Voice Mail PIN
You will need to create a PIN for your voice mail account if you wish to check your voice mails over the phone and/or change your greetings.
Please check the "Voice Mail" page to learn about how you to access your voice mail account over the phone.
Setting Up Your PIN
- Open a browser and log into the
Web Inbox using your UHD network account. (If you're unable to log into the Web Inbox, please
IT Service Desk.)
- Click the "Settings" option on the top right section of the Web Inbox page. (A new page will open.)
- Under the "Preferences" drop down menu, select "Personal"
- Under the "Passwords" drop down menu, select "Change PIN".
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click "Save".
The PIN cannot contain your primary extension or its reverse.
The PIN must contain at least three different digits.
The digits cannot all be consecutive, in ascending or descending order (for example,
12345 or 54321).
A digit cannot be used more than two times consecutively (for example, 14777).
The PIN cannot contain repeated groups of three or more digits (for example, 408510408).
- The PIN cannot be a numeric representation of your first or last name, or the combination of your first and last names. (For example, if your name is John Doe, you could not use a numeric representation of johnd, johndoe, jdoe, doe.)