Forced Authorization Code (FAC) Dialing Instructions
The following outlines instructions for using your Forced Authorization code (FAC) to make long distance calls.
To Make National Long Distance Calls
- Dial '6' + 1 + Area Code + Phone Number<You will hear a high pitched double-beep tone>
- Enter FAC: ****** + '#' or "Submit"
To Make International Long Distance Calls
- Dial "6" + "011" + Country Code + Phone Number + "#"<You will hear a high pitched double-beep tone>
- Enter FAC: ****** + # or select "Submit"
Faxing Long Distance
- Dial '6' + 1 + Area Code + Phone Number + FAC + #
Your code is confidential and should be treated as any other password issued to you. It is not to be given to anyone else. You or your department will be charged for all long distance calls made on this FAC code and therefore it should not be abused. This is in compliance with UH-D Policy Number 01.A.11 regarding the use of state property. If you have any problems with your code or if you believe that your code has been compromised, please contact the IT Service Desk at x3000.