Direct Deposit Procedures
All UHD employees are required to participate in the direct deposit program.
- New employees may sign up for direct deposit during the initial new hire orientation process through TALEO. Employees may sign up for direct deposit by logging on to P.A.S.S. or completing a Direct Deposit Authorization form and submitting it to the HR Payroll Department.
- Employees who are unable to enter their direct deposit information in P.A.S.S. may seek assistance from the HR Payroll Department.
- Employees may request that funds be directly deposited to more than one bank account as designated in P.A.S.S. All financial information should be verified by the employee to ensure that funds are deposited into the employee's account(s) accurately and timely.
- If your bank account information changes, keep the current account open until the new direct deposit account has been established. Employees are responsible for updating the information in P.A.S.S. in a timely manner and should contact the HR Payroll Department with questions.
- Changes to direct deposit accounts should be entered at least two weeks before the next scheduled payday. This will help ensure paychecks are sent to the new primary account.
- If you need assistance changing your banking information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and the payroll staff will contact you.