The People Advantage Self Service (P.A.S.S.) helps streamline processes and gives employees the ability to update certain personal information in the PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and make changes to some of their payroll data. P.A.S.S. keeps a history of all earnings, paychecks issued, direct deposits, W-2 forms, leave balances and benefits. Employees can view and print earning statements and W-2 forms that have been issued since 2001. This feature gives employees 24-hour access to their payroll and benefits information, which allows the opportunity to manage their affairs even during time periods when the University is officially closed for business.
Employees can access the following information in P.A.S.S:
- Absence Request: Request an absence (sick or vacation)
- W2 Print: View and print your current and past W-2 forms
- Time Reporting: Report and review your time, schedules, absence requests and more.
- Personal Information: Review and update your personal information.
- Benefits: Review health, insurance, savings, pension or other benefits information, as well as review and update dependent and emergency contact information.
- Payroll and Compensation: Review your pay and compensation history, and update your direct deposit and other deduction or contribution information.
- Change My Password: Create a new password for P.A.S.S.