Transfer to UHD
Start at HCC, Transfer to UHD!
Transfer to UHD after completing your associate's degree (AAS) and seamlessly earn
your bachelor's degree (BAAS).
BAAS (Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences) programs include:
- Applied Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Safety Management
- Applied Administration with Concentration in Safety Management
Earning Your BAAS at UHD in Three Easy Steps!
- Complete: Your Associate of Applied Science at Houston Community College.
- Choose either:
Path A: Remain at HCC and finish the remaining HCC core curriculum courses to obtain an Associates of Arts degree and then transfer to UHD to complete the final 42 hours of upper-level coursework towards the BAAS.
Path B: Dual enroll at UHD as an HCC student and finish the remaining HCC core curriculum courses, while also enrolling in upper-level courses towards the BAAS program at UHD.
- Transfer: To UHD after completing AAS and complete the remaining hours to earn a BAAS.
That's it! Fill out the form on the right and one of our admissions counselors will in touch!
Full list of HCC programs that are eligible for transfer to UHD:
- Accounting (multiple)
- Business Administration & Management
- Business Management Specialization (multiple)
- Human Resource Management Specialization (multiple)
- Business Technology
- General Office Administration Specialization (multiple)
- Medical Office Specialist Specialization (multiple)
- Child Development (multiple)
- Computer Systems Networking-Cisco Specialization (multiple)
- Computer Systems Networking-Network and Computer Systems Help Desk (multiple)
- Cosmetology instructor
- Cosmetology Operator
- Construction Technology
- Digital Gaming and Simulation for Programmers
- Drafting and Design Engineering Technology
- General Computer Aided-Design Drafting
- Architectural Drafting Specialization
- Electrical Power Technology Specialization
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Human Service Technology
- Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Technology (multiple)
- International Business (multiple)
- Logistics and Global Supply Management (multiple)
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology (multiple)
- Marketing-General Specialization
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Paralegal Technology (multiple)
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (multiple)
- Process Technology (multiple)
- Respiratory Therapist
For more information, please contact UHD Admissions.