If you have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and are interested in earning another bachelor's degree or complete undergraduate level classes in preparation for a graduate program, you may qualify for post-baccalaureate admission to UHD.
- Post-Baccalaureate non-degree seeking applicants are individuals that have previously earned a degree at another institution and want to take a few courses at UHD.
- Post-Baccalaureate degree seeking applicants are individuals that have previously earned a degree at another institution and want to pursue a new degree at UHD.
Steps to Apply for Admission as a Post-Baccalaureate
- Apply online using the Apply Texas application, visit applytexas.org.
- New applicants with no history at UHD will select the US Transfer or International Transfer option
- Previously enrolled UHD students will select the Undergraduate Readmit application
- Post-baccalaureate non-degree seeking applicants are required to submit an official
transcript from the baccalaureate degree awarding institution. Please note: Applicants
are required to submit additional unofficial transcripts from other previously attended
- Post-baccalaureate degree seeking applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended.
- Pay non-refundable $50 application fee ($75 late application fee after posted deadline).
If you attended a college or university outside the United States, your transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service recognized by UHD prior to applying for admissions to the university.
Majors & Degrees
For information about our programs, please visit the College sites: the College of Business, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Sciences and Technology and College of Public Service.If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 713-221-8522, email@example.com or contact an Admissions Counselor.