Skip to main content

Readmission Process

If you are a former graduate student and you have missed a fall or spring semester (summer session also included for MAT students), you should first see your graduate program coordinator, then apply for readmission using the UHD online graduate ​application. View the step-by-step instructions guide on creating an account.​

Once the department of the program to which you are applying has made a decision regarding your acceptance, you will be notified of the decision by mail.