Transfer Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Transfer Orientation required?
Incoming transfer students are highly encouraged to attend a Transfer Orientation session before their initial semester of enrollment at UHD.
- Why is it beneficial to attend Transfer Orientation?
The purpose of Transfer Orientation is to provide you with a smooth transition as you finalize your enrollment steps and become acclimated to campus. Transfer Orientation is an interactive, on-campus event designed to give you an inside track into what it means to be a UHD student. You are highly encouraged to attend Transfer Orientation so you can receive the information you need to be successful at UHD.
- How do I register for Transfer Orientation?
To register for Transfer Orientation, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to myUHD or by visiting myuhd.uhd.edu
- Select the orientation tile
- Click on Transfer Student Orientation
- Choose a Transfer Orientation session and complete the registration form
- What do I need to do prior to attending Transfer Orientation?
You can view a complete list of your next steps online at uhd.edu/gatorway. Select "Transfer" in the left column.
- What if I need special accommodations?
Accommodations are available for students with disabilities. Please use the Questions and Accommodations section of the Transfer Orientation registration form.
- How do I reschedule my Transfer Orientation session?
Please refer to your appointment confirmation email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your session. Be sure to include your full name and Student ID number (7-digit).
- What do I need to know about transfer credit?
Transfer credit will be evaluated before your Transfer Orientation session date. You will be eligible to register for classes at the session based on your transfer credit.