Skip to main content

Final Transcripts

Final Transcripts


Once a student has graduated, a final transcript with the graduation date posted must be submitted. Freshman students must submit their final official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions. This document is usually sent directly from your high school Registrar upon your request.

*The official high school transcript should have the school's official seal, the signature of a school official, your GPA, class rank and size, and your high school coursework. Faxes and copies are not accepted. Transcripts can be mailed to the Office of Admissions, One Main Street, GSB308, Houston, TX 77002.


Transfer students who have earned at least 15 college-level credits must submit final official transcripts for classes in progress at the institution you currently attend. Transfer students must submit their final transcripts to the Office of Admissions. Faxes and copies are not accepted. Official transcripts can be mailed to the Office of Admissions, One Main Street, GSB308, Houston, TX 77002.

*Transcript must show proof of your Texas Success Initiative (TSI) status or exemption. For more information on TSI, visit the Academic Advising Center website.

Submission of Official Transcripts

Students may submit official, sealed copies of their final transcripts by mail, in-person or electronically.

Electronic Delivery

UHD prefers the use of EDI/SPEEDE transcript submission. However, if this option is not available, official paper transcripts are acceptable as long as they are unopened and bearing the seal of the sending institution.

If sending your official transcripts by a 3rd party service such as eSCRIP-SAFE, JST, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment/DocuFide, ADDS/AVOW, etc. please use the email address. PLEASE NOTE: PDF transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing company and directly to the email address to be considered official.

If you are unsure as to whether or not your electronic transcripts will be considered official at UHD, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone at 713-221-8522 or via email at before you request or send your electronic transcripts.

International Delivery

International Freshman:

Submit official transcripts of secondary school scores, including mark sheets and date of graduation in their original language. A certified English translation of all transcripts must be included if the originals are not in English.

International Transfer:

Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. If original transcripts are not in English, a certified translation must accompany the original documents. If you attended a college or university outside the United States, your transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service recognized by UHD prior to applying for admissions to the University.

If you are transferring from another college or university in the United States you must submit a Foreign Student Advisor's Report transfer form that has been completed and signed by the foreign student advisor at the previously attended institution. This form must be returned to the Office of Admissions at UHD prior to enrollment.