Skip to main content


What is a post-baccalaureate student?
A post-baccalaureate student takes courses without pursing a graduate degree from UHD. To apply as a post-baccalaureate student, you will need to apply as an undergraduate and then get permission from the MSTC Degree Director to enroll in any
graduate courses.

Am I a post-baccalaureate student?
You are a post-baccalaureate student if:

  • You intent to take courses at UHD and then transfer to another institution.
  • You take courses and do not want to pursue a degree either at UHD or another institution.

Can I later apply to the MSTC program?
You can transfer up to six hours taken as a post-baccalaureate to the MSTC program. Please be aware that courses completed as a post-baccalaureate do not guarantee admission to the MSTC program.

Last updated 7/15/2021 5:19 AM