Paragraph StructureStructure your stories with short paragraphs that are organized with facts and quotes in order of relevance.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Opt for short paragraphs of one to three sentences.
- Elaborate on those points made in your lede with narrative elements that tell a story.
- Choose a specific angle and have substance.
- Your content should be tightly written and lively, with no unnecessary words.
- Material should be fresh and original, with no clichés or jargon.
- Think of an “inverted pyramid,” where the most important items in the story appear first.