Homecoming Pep Rally
Homecoming Mum Mania
Homecoming Pep Rally with Mom & Baby Gator
Homecoming: UHD Police grilling burgers at Pep Rally
Homecoming Tail-Gatoring: Club Sports Team
Homecoming Pep Rally
Homecoming: Club Sports at Pep Rally
Homecoming: Alumni Volleyball Club Team
Tail-Gatoring Rules and Info
UHD Tail-Gatoring Rules and Information
1. Tail-Gatoring spaces are assigned when the Tail-Gatoring registration form and the fee are received. Spaces are reserved on a first reserved, first paid basis. Registration for Tail-Gatoring spaces is done online at www.uhd.edu/homecoming.
2. The registration is completed when payment is submitted in person at the UHD Wellness & Success Center at 1000 Naylor St. Houston, TX 77002 by Oct. 11, 5pm.
3. Tail-Gatoring rules will be issued upon payment.
4. Standard Tailgate Space Fee is $20.00 (Consists of 2 Parking Spaces, approximately 17 ft x 15 ft)
5. Tail-Gatoring set-up will start Oct 14, 7am.
6. The Tail-Gatoring will be at the UHD Naylor parking lot at 1000 Naylor, located at Naylor and 300 N. Main St. The lot will be closed to all traffic between 10am - 3pm for the safety of our Tail-Gatoring participants and attendees. Teams must be set up by 10am. Vehicles cannot remain parked in the parking lot between 10am-3pm. Vehicles can enter the front of the lot to drop off and pick up supplies.
7. You must supply all the necessities to produce food (cooking equipment, utensils, ingredients, etc.). No power will be provided by UHD. Teams must bring their own items, including trash bags.
8. You are responsible for the set-up (decorations & etc.) and the clean-up and removal (trash, coals) of your all items needed for your Tail-Gatoring space.
9. Please be respectful to those around your Tail-Gatoring area.
10. Music that is extremely loud or contains profane, explicit or inappropriate lyrics will NOT be permitted.
11. Those choosing to consume alcohol at this event must be a minimum of 21 years of age, must have a valid government photo id and must first obtain a wristband from the Tail-Gatoring Hospitality Tent.
12. Alcohol must be consumed within the Naylor Parking Lot event area. Individuals are not permitted to leave the immediate event grounds with an open container of alcohol.
13. The following WILL NOT BE PERMITTED: NO glass bottles, KEGS, drinking games, binge drinking or devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol.
14. Tail-Gatoring teams MUST PROVIDE PLENTY OF DRINKING WATER to properly hydrate all of their team members.
15. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE SALES is permitted in the Tail-Gatoring area.