The Affiliate Borrower Card allows visitors to borrow materials from the W.I. Dykes Library.
For details about borrowing privileges, see Information for Alumni & Visitors.
- Borrower must be 18 years of age or older.
- Borrower must present a current Texas driver's license.
- Borrower must reside in the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, which includes Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Brazoria, Galveston, Liberty, Waller, Chambers, and Austin counties.
- Borrower must be employed in this nine-county area a minimum of six months.
- Borrower must provide the name and contact information of one local reference. Self-employed or retired persons must provide the names and contact information of two local references.
How to Purchase
- Please visit the Circulation Desk (N-501) to purchase an Affiliate Borrower card.
- Payment must be made at the Cashier's Office. Call 713-221-8196 for operating hours.