>Must be a U.S. citizen and of Hispanic heritage. Major in .Science, CS, Engineering or NASA-related major. Full-time. Min. GPA 3.0
Deadline: March 1st
Award amounts vary.
Applications: Disseminated directly to schools. Applications will also be available for download or by calling the Office of Educational Programs, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, at 832.667.1113.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must meet criteria of citizenship, residence, academic standing, college/university enrollment plans, and demonstration of leadership, character and economic need.
Scholarships are awarded to students attending accredited undergraduate colleges and universities, graduate schools, and vocational/technical and trade schools that are designated as qualified organizations.
To apply for an Irene S. Wischer Education Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a legal resident of Texas for 12 consecutive months prior to completing the scholarship application
- be a person of good character
- demonstrate academic potential and ability
- demonstrate a need for financial assistance
The Vietnamese American Medical Association of Greater Houston (VAMA-GH)
- VAMA-GH High School Students Scholarship - Two scholarships - $500 each
- VAMA-GH Pre-medical Students Scholarship - One scholarship - $1,000
- VAMA-GH Medical Students Scholarship - One scholarship - $1,000
Candidates must be of Vietnamese descent, currently residing or attending school in the Greater Houston area, and be in good standing during their 2nd through 4th year of studies at the respective institution. The following items are required for scholarship consideration:
- A completed VAMA-GH scholarship application
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- An official transcript from your current institution
Application must be submitted by January for consideration. VAMA-GH will announce the scholarship recipients by February and the winners will be invited to the Annual Gala.
Please send scholarship application via postal or electronic mail at the following addresses:
PO Box 1259
Bellaire, TX 77402-1259
or by email: email@example.com