This document provides instructions on how to send a wireless print job from any location using Wireless Printing.
EveryonePrint is a web portal, which faculty, staff, and students can sign into to upload their documents for printing. Once a document has been uploaded, the web portal is used to release the print job. Options available for printing include color, black & white, and duplex printing.
NOTE: Access to the Web Portal is only available while connected to the UHD Network.
Using the Web Portal
- Open up a web browser and navigate to /printwireless
- At the main login screen for EveryonePrint, enter your UHD User Name and Password
then select the Login option.
- Once logged in you will be in the My Print Jobs section of the Portal (if not, select the My Print Jobs tab located at the top of the Portal).
- To upload a file for printing, select the Choose File option in the Upload Document to Print area.
- In the Window that opens, navigate to the file you wish to print and select it.
- Select the Next option to upload the file.
- Your print job status should change to Processing, then Awaiting Release. If you do not see this message, it is likely you have sent an unsupported file type to the system, or there has been an error.
- From the dropdown list, select the printer where you want to print and select the
One Main Building
Printers are located in the S800 lab and the laptop lounge in S800 (printer uhd-s828glab).
Printers are located in the B200 Technology Commons area.
Science and Technology Building
Printers are located on the first floor lobby (STB_OpenArea-W).
Note: The total cost of the print job is displayed above the Submit Job to Printer button.