Lab Software Installation Request Form
Use this form to request new software installed in the academic computing labs, electronic classrooms, or presentation classrooms for the purposes of teaching UHD accredited courses.
Software Installation Request Procedures
- Software must be certified for use with Windows 10.
- Proof of licensing must be provided. Attach a copy of the software licensing agreement to the this request.
- Submit this request no later than four weeks before the start of the semester during which the software is to be used, or four weeks before the first use of the software.
- The software media must be received by Information Technology no later than four weeks before the start of the semester during which the software is to be used, or four weeks before the first use of the software. This is very important since the classrooms are heavily occupied and access to the computers to install software is limited.
- Complete this form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Use of the software is to be supported by the faculty member requesting the software installation. Information Technology is responsible for installing the software and ensuring that it runs.
Note on Plug-Ins/Websites
It is the responsibility of the faculty member to ensure that all plug-ins for assigned websites function as expected. We suggest that you use a lab computer to thoroughly test all websites being used in your course. Please contact lab personnel if you need assistance with this.
Mobile device users please use native format here!