As of May 11, 2023, the federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency declaration ended. Recognizing that, UHD students, faculty, and staff can find the relevant information they need on the CDC’s COVID-19 website. UHD has ceased updates to this COVID-19 website.
For any COVID-19 related inquiries, we strongly recommend consulting with your trusted health care provider. Please remember to stay vigilant and prioritize your well-being.
- Contact your health care provider for diagnosis, treatment and/or COVID-19 testing, as necessary and follow their medical advice.
- If your illness impacts your ability to perform schoolwork, contact your instructors and refer to your syllabi for attendance policies in your courses.
- Contact your health care provider for diagnosis, treatment and/or COVID-19 testing, as necessary.
- Employees covered by Health Select of Texas, Health Select or Health Select Secondary are eligible for virtual visits through either Doctor on Demand or MDLive.
- As with any illness, employees are expected to use their accrued paid sick time. Contact HR at email@example.com if you need to discuss additional leave options.