About The Annual UHD Educational Forum
The annual UHD educational forum is designed to assist K-12 teachers and school officials in the Greater Houston area in meeting professional development (PD) requirements in order to improve teaching techniques. The UHD educational forum is a professional development program that would include a full day of training and workshop sessions. Educational Leadership, Urban Education, Social Work Essentials, Social Justice, Diversity and Inclusion, Trauma Support, Teaching Pedagogy, Curriculum & Instruction, Assessment, Counselling, Educational Technology, Bilingual Education, Reading, Math, Early Childhood … etc.
- Fulfill the mission and vision of the College of Public Service (CPS) to serve and build bridges with the UHD local community.
- Establish new partnerships with the K-12 school districts in the Greater Houston area.
- Strengthen existing relationship with the school districts in the Greater Houston area.
- Introduce the UHD graduate programs at CPS.
- Create chances for CPS faculty members to network, cooperate, and train K-12 educators.
On-campus parking will be available. Attendees are asked to follow special parking instructions, which will be issued to all registered attendees prior to the event.
All K-12 teachers in the Houston metropolitan area are welcome to register for the 1st Annual UHD Educational Forum. Participants who are interested must complete the registration form. If you or your school would want further information on registration, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
A fee of $49.00 per participant will be billed to UHD, which includes parking fee and refreshment and lunch.