Admission is competitive and selective, and is designed to identify applicants who have the ability, interest, and qualities necessary to complete the program.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant will be required to present the following:
- Apply online using the UHD online graduate application.
- Baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited institution.
- Official Transcripts, submitted to the UHD Office of Admissions, from all higher education institutions attended.
- Items need to be sent to email@example.com
- An updated professional resume.
- A letter describing why the applicant desires this particular degree (250-500 words).
- Official TOEFL score report if you graduated from a country where English is not the official language. The minimum score needed is 81 for iBT TOEFL and 6.5 for the IELTS exam.