Skip to main content

Dependent Care

  • Child Care referral services and information on center care, family day care, backup daycare, in-home care, preschool, after-school programs, and summer camps are available through UHD's EAP.
  • Sick Child Care is offered through various child care centers, care providers, and referral services located in and around the Houston area. Once a care provider has been located, provider pre-registration is strongly encouraged. For additional assistance locating sick child care, contact UHD's EAP.
  • Adult Care referral services and information on adult disabilities, government programs, housing, home care and caregivers are available through EAP.

Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are available to benefits-eligible employees. For more information, visit HR Flexible Spending Accounts page.