Employee Assistance Program
Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service that offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services. designed to assist in resolving work and life issues in order to live a happier, healthier, more balanced life.
Who is eligible?
- Full-time, benefits-eligible UHD employees
- Part-time (50% FTE or higher), benefits-eligible UHD employees
- Dependents and household members of the above-listed employees
What types of assistance does the EAP provide?
Some of the most common reasons that employees contact the EAP are:
- Short-term Counseling
- Stress, anxiety, grief, marital/family challenges, relationship issues, addiction, etc.
- Referral & Community Resources
- Locating resources, such as, care for pets, personal care, travel, contractors, education,
and managing day-to-day responsibilities at home and work.
- Legal Assistance
- 30-minute consultations with attorneys
- Financial Assistance
- Unlimited telephonic consultation with financial counselors
- Alternative Modes of Support
- Work-Life Services
- Child & Elder Care Referrals
- Ride Reimbursement Program
We help you and your dependents. You and your family are entitled to 3 free counseling sessions per issue. Services provided by the EAP are conﬁdential and easily accessed 24/7, offering you around-the-clock assistance for all of life's challenges.
How do I get started ?
For more information on EAP and services and resources available to you or to request a service, visit Deer Oaks EAP's website call 888-993-7650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Password and login information can be found in Deer Oaks EAP website information